Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I stayed up all night because she's a fast machine, she kept her motor clean and shook me all nighttt longggg.. by woman, I mean my 13pg report. Got out of the house just in time for work, and downed an XL capp with 4 spoonful of sugar in the short duration of 10minutes (and I'm not a coffee person), post-coffee, I felt like Tom Cruise, I really wanted to jump on that chair. I didn't have time to flutter my feathers, make my face and put on something nice, mum said I've been looking rather "trash can-ny" lately... ravishing.

You know what's amazing after two tedious days?

Coming home to an empty, quiet house, it makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts