MAC Sheertone Blush in Breezy Review
I feel like it's been a while since I've uploaded a make up related post. So here's one.
I've been using MAC's Breezy on and off for a long period of time - Plum coloured with red pearls. Excellent for warm skin tones.
- Excellent pigmentation- a tiny dab is enough for both your cheeks. A swirl for the clown face effect
- Smooth packaging. I like touching it. Sensory input is important for me.
- Relatively long lasting on your skin.
- Sheer but not shimmery. Give a natural flush.
- Minimal fall out
- Odd bits of white residue (see enlarged pictures below)
- Texture is not as smooth and velvety.. it's some what chalky and clumpy if you use your fingers... but who gives a fuck, as long as it does the job, right?
I haven't tried a lot of MAC's products but this blush isn't too bad, I really like the colour. However, I've achieved similar results from a much cheaper blush. Might continue to shop around.
$41 for 6g