Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Empties 2012

The end always marks triumph or accomplishment to me. I love the feeling of finishing a product... mainly because it highlights my consistent effort and will to smear it on my face every now and then. Also because I hardly ever finish products....


Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara
I think Bobbi Brown over emphasised on the "extreme" and "Party" bit... after 2 coats, this mascara gives you natural looking lashes, which I love. Curl, lengthen and thicken some what - but definitely not to the Extreme Party extent. It wasn't too wet like Lancome or Shiseido... which I loved also. 

Dr Alkaitis Organic Eye Creme- Restoring Rich Eye creme
I started using this eye cream when I was about 20... bad idea to use rich eye creme, it gave me milia. I quickly reverted back to an eye gel. When i hit 22, I discovered a very fine line under my eye... this baby worked miracles. It kept the skin under my eyes moisturised, I'm not kidding when I say the line disappeared when I used this in conjunction with Shiseido's the skincare restoring eye cream. I'm amazed at the results because the ingredients used are 100% natural, certified organic. 

Blistex
My saviour across all seasons. 

1 comment:

  1. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I believe that you could do with some % to drive the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.
    Here is my page ... smicrotech.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts