Monday, January 14, 2013

Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder





Product Information:

This soft matte, silky-smooth bronzer instantly gives skin the look of a natural tan.

RRP $66 for 8g

Shade: Natural (1) - Medium Soft Tan

Ingredients:



Verdict:

I've been using the Bourjois bronzing powder, that stuff makes me look muddy.
When I saw the colour for this compact I freaked out a little.. but it pretty much does exactly as described. Creates a light natural tan (build-able). My skin is probably light - medium olive (especially now, during the summer), this colour suits me fine.

An excellent bronzer for contour. My Bourjois bronzer is going in the bin. This sleek compact with built in mirror is perfect for your bag.

The picture below is a display of the compact - please ignore the colour, my camera can't seem to get it right.




The picture below is close to the actual shade, a little lighter and a bit more woody brown.


I swatched the compact three time in the middle of my wrist followed by some light blending. As you can see it's very natural, it did a fantastic job highlighting the contours of my tendons!

Repurchase?
Probably, although I haven't tried many bronzers so I'd like to shop around a bit first.


2 comments:

  1. have actually never tried Bobbi Brown bronzer... love the sound of it though... very good review!
    xxx Marina

    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting ingredients as hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts