Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sayonara 2013

 I've been making a little video to wrap up my year, each year (mainly to help me reflect on the year), so I thought I'd keep the tradition going. I'm posting this video a little early because I've been extra optimistic and efficient in getting the video done.

 In case anyone is interested; here's the link to the old videos - 
2011's video
2012's video

Can't believe it's almost the end of 2013... and I still haven't really improved on my camera skills - still shaky as hell. 

I have quite a bit of time now and gave some thought to possibly return to youtube. (https://www.youtube.com/user/lilynotlouise)  ANYWAY... this one is a little longer than expected - 5 mins of your life you won't get back.

Oh btw. hit pause when the credits start rolling. I didn't realise my whole playlist got embedded :S


4 comments:

  1. Haha that was great! Won't be needing those 5 minutes back :) You guys look like a couple of great fun-loving people! That was fun to watch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Awww... Bygone Beautys made an appearance! Great video and a cute way to wrap things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bygone Beautys is so pretty in film!!! thanks for watching lovely! ^_^

      Delete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts