Subtle Energies is a luxurious Australian brand that provides a range of Ayurveda Aromatherapy skincare and essential oils. "Ayurveda" is often defined as a system in maintaining an individual's body, wellness, mind and spirit in equilibrium. As an Occupational Therapist, we breath holism, that every aspect of a being needs to be taken into consideration. Hence, I was captivated by Subtle Energies' core concepts "natural" and "holistic".
A unique facial blend with a mixture of Ashwagandha (commonly known as winter cherry), Jojoba and Mogra. The blend is designed to retivalise damaged skin, provide moisture and a healthy glow to dry and normal skin types. The facial blend can be used alone, as a facial massage oil or in conjunction to moisturisers for extra hydration.
The plastic dispensing lid allows the oil to be easily dispensed, drop by drop.
- Great for damaged/sensitive/dry skin. When it comes to oils, I have only had experience with Rosehip oils - which are great for general hydration. My skin suffers throughout the winter months, I get dry, sensitive and flaky skin (to the degree I cannot wear foundation on my face without seeing cracks). A week ago, my skin was dry and breaking out at the same time, I tried some new products and reacted to the chemicals leaving my cheeks red and peeling for days. I tried every cream in my stash and nothing worked. I have been using this blend (day and night) for over a week now and my skin literally healed within 4-5 days. My cheeks are no longer flaky or tender, my redness went down and I did not experience any further breakouts. In addition, my skin looked plump and smooth after the application. I got my boyfriend on board with this, he's been testing this blend out to see if it'll solve his dry skin issues!
- Absorbing. My usual Rosehip oil would sit on the superficial layer of my skin and either transfer onto my blanket and pillows or I'd just look oily until I decide to pat it off with a piece of tissue. Subtle Energies Facial Blend WILL absorb into your skin within minutes!!! A little goes a long way with this product.
- Scent. Beautiful woody sandalwood and floral notes, the scent itself is relatively potent, however the woodiness counteracts it, the scent itself is quite relaxing.
- Dispensing lid. Incredibly easy to use, you will never make a mess!
- Natural ingredients. I get a little concerned when I can't read the ingredients on my product.
- Availability. I had real difficulty trying to come up with a con, I honestly loved everything about this product and it's been a while since I've found a moisturising product that actually works. I had a look online, you can purchase products from Subtle Energies via their website, Adore Beauty (online retailer) or from various day spas. For those who do not make frequent trips to their day spa (myself included) would probably be oblivious of this beautiful brand and product.
Before and After
Have you ever tried any essential oils or facial blends?
*This product was provided for my consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own.