Review: Rosehip Plus Cream Cleanser + Video
In my books, cream cleansers are the best and most effective, they are usually easy on the skin, provides a deep cleanse and is often recommended for sensitive or dry skin. Rosehip Plus' roll on oil was a life saver during my trip to Port Douglas so when Rosehip Plus came out with a cream cleanser, I was over the moon!
What is Rosehip Oil?
- Rosehip oil is harvested and pressed or cold-pressed from seeds of rose bushes.
- Rosehip oil is rich in Provitamin A, these vitamins are found in abundance of vegetables and plants, which is subsequently used by our body to produce Vitamin A. There are two forms of Vita A: Provitamin A and Vitamin A (and or Retinol) - the latter is found in animal foods and is considered an animal vitamin.
- Provitamin A is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals, assists with wound healing and when ingested it will assist with vision improvements, reducing risks of infections, and various tumours (foods with Provitamin A includes carrots, spinach, red cabbage and apricot).
- Rosehip oil also contain Vitamin C and essential fatty acids.
About Rosehip Plus Cream Cleanser
- Offers skin rengeration properties.
- Includes certified organic rosehip oil and natural extracts.
- Contains sea buckthorn and jojoba to assist with improving moistuire and radiance.
- Also contain chamomile flower extracts, aloe vera juice and coconut oil.
- Can be used day or night to remove makeup and impurities from your skin.
- Can be used dry (with a cotton pad) or rinsed off with water.
- All products from Rosehip Plus are Australian Certified Organic and not tested on Animals.
- No parabens, sulphates, artificial colours, petro chemicals, synthetic fragrances or synthetic preservatives.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- I cannot even begin to express how much I love this. I have been using it for a few weeks now, on a rotational basis with my usual gel cleanser and a wipe down with micellar water after the wash to rid residuals. There is significantly less to no makeup residual left on my face after using Rosehip Plus Cream Cleanser when compared to my gel and or foam cleansers.
- Most of my cleansers do not go above my orbital bone (eyes socket) to avoid tingling or stinging sensations around my eye area, which can be quite sensitive. I can cleanse and wash off my eye makeup using this cream cleanser with no reactions, it is incredibly gentle.
- Waterproof make up and mascara are removable with this cleanser, I used it to cleanse and rid NYX's waterproof colour mascaras from my lashes and it did a wonderful job! I would recommend massaging the content on and around your lashes for about 30 seconds followed by a rinse (it won't sting, I promise!). If using a cotton pad, you may find a few eye lash casualties due to the stubborn nature of waterproof mascaras.
- I personally prefer the rinsing method, however, the cotton pad method is ideal for camping (see application video below).
- Your face will remain hydrated and smooth after usage, no drying or irritating effects.
- The texture is soft and creamy with very subtle floral scents. I think I found my HG cleanser that is also value for money!
Video Application - with 2 cotton pads
In the video below, I am wearing foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, non-waterproof mascara and lip balm.
*This product was provided for my consideration, all opinions are my own