Since my hair cut, I've been more and more experimental with makeup, even though am naturally attracted to dull and deeper shades. Colour therapy is effective! I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with work, blogging and struggling to get a hold of companies I am dying to work with. Sleep has been disrupted as I have been getting up at 5-6am to tapper away on my laptop because I have a billion things I need to do at work and I'm so behind! The struggle is real!
Life was getting to me, and lipsticks picked me up.
About Rimmel The Only One Lipsticks
- Vibrant, intense and high impact colours
- Glide on application with light weight texture
- Contains Rosa Fruit Oil leaves and Vitamin E infused moisture
- Long lasting wear with advance polymers to set the formula
- Lipstick is available in 12 shades
- Rimmel also introduced 3 new shades to their Exaggerate Full Colour lip liner range
Available from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, Big W and selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworth.
- Three ticks for pigmentation, boy are these lippies pigmented!!! The colour actually look like what's on the bullet, although I found It's a Keeper and Naughty Nude to be slightly more sheer on my lips (possibly because it's close to the shade of my lips?).
- These lipsticks are so easy and smooth to apply, they literally glide on my lips. The formula is indeed creamy and light-weight. It was actually so creamy that some of the product broke off (happened with Pink a Punch in the video below).
- All shades possessed a fairly fruity scent that's quite pleasant and refreshing. I am a scent person and I loved this element!
- I've been wearing these to work, my lips feels super moist upon application, however after a couple of hours my lips start to feel a bit dry. But then again, my lips are naturally ridiculously dry so I had to coat my lips with a balm every now and then. When compared to Rimmel's Lasting Finish Kate Nude Lipsticks, the moisturisation properties are better in The Only One Lipsticks.
- Longevity wise, the brighter shades are longer wearing than colours like Naughty Nude. I wore Peachy Beachy on a day out and to lunch, there was still had a decent amount of residual colour on my lips, I was quite happy with the aftermath.
- With my light-medium olive skin, I was able to wear all the shades except for Pink a Punch. Best of the Best made my teeth look exceptionally white; It's a Keeper and Naughty Nudes are very similar to the shades I usually wear. Peachy Beachy is outside my comfort zone but it gives me an unexpected boost, wasn't too sure about it initially, but it is now my favourite out of the lot.
*These products were provided for my consideration, all opinions are my own.