Natural Lash Look with Ardell Double Individual Lashes
False lashes is something I dread and love at the same time. I want longer and fuller looking lashes but I hate the feeling of falsies on my lids, the edges popping out of place after a period of time, the number of lashes been pulled out when removing the falsies, the fact that it doesn't look natural and just the overall application process is a killer. Due to this, I have worn falsies 2-3 times in my life. I wore it for new years eve in 2014 and vowed never to wear it again, I don't have that many lashes on my eyes so I try hard to preserve them!! It's been over a year since I used falsies and this time it's different.
If you wear a full set of falsies on a daily basis..I salute you, but if you are a non-falsie wearer like myself due to the above reasons, you might find this useful.
The Benefits of this look:
- Super easy to apply, you do not require a great deal of accuracy, perfect for beginners
- Time efficient, it takes me 10 minutes to apply a full set of false lashes, this took me a minute
- It's comfortable you won't even feel it
- It's natural looking and I am all about the natural look
- You can wear this look all the time, not just on special occasions
- It's easy to remove, I just wet my finger and gently remove the lashes one at a time minimising eye lash casualties
- It's recycable, I soak the lashes in a small bowl of water for a few minutes and gently remove the glue with my fingers
- I can still rub the inner half of my eyes
- It's fully customisable
- Compliments your natural lashes, creates a fuller lash look
- Even if one individual lash falls off the look is not ruined!!!
It honestly doesnt get any more natural looking than this...
Below is a close up, left eye is my natural lashes curled with mascara, right is my natural lashes curled with mascara AND 3 x ardell individual lashes
What do you think guys? Would you try this or do your prefer a full lash strip?
*This product was provided for editorial purposes, all opinions are my own