Ahh Sunday night we meet again. We have had a massive weekend of food.... from degustation to tasting some of the finest patisseries at the Savour's Patissier of the Year. I am ridiculously bloated and will only eat veggies, fruits and liquids for the rest of the week (hopefully I will stick to my plan).
I was actually a paragraph away from finishing off this post until I some how managed to delete the entire post, pictures and all.. the control+z button doesn't seem to work too well on Blogspot *sigh*... so here we go again!
RIMMEL VOLUME COLOURIST MASCARA
- Tapered brush that will wrap around every lash with blacker than black pigments
- Making lashes fuller and longer
- Through overtime use, this mascara will tint your lashes with natural colorant
- Gradually darkens the colour of your bare lashes within 2 weeks onwards of continuous usage
- Non permanent tint will wear off gradually after the last usage
- This mascara is easy to remove with regular makeup remover
- I quite liked the brush, it's small(ish) which was great for my lower lashes and corner lashes which are difficult to reach. Unfortunately, I found the formula to be quite dry - I'm not sure if I got a dud mascara.. did anyone else experience this?
- This mascara did add volume to my lashes, but the formula made my lashes look relatively thick and clumpy. A little bit of lift and length was noticed.
- After a couple of hours of wear I noticed some smudges from my lower lashes. It's not a huge amount of smudge, but it is noticeable (in person anyway!)
- My lashes are jet black already, so I can't tell you whether the tinting formulation is effective or not!! Overall, I don't feel that this mascara is very suitable for me!
RIMMEL PRECISE LINERS
- Soft, tapered, felt tip applicator that delivers control and precision
- Easy to use calligraphy styled format enables super thin to thick lines
- Wears up to 24 hours, smudge proof and sweat proof.
- 3 shades of rich and highly pigmented colours: Black #001, Blue #002, White #003
- I can't express how much I love these, the colours are as stated, intensely rich and pigmented. The liners are fairly easy to apply with small strokes, and yes, it will last ALL DAY with no smudges and no transfers. I am absolutely amazed by the formula.
- Oh and the colours won't fade either, after a long working day, the colours will remain as intense as when you first applied it.
- The liners can be easily removed under lukewarm water with cream cleansers or makeup remover.
- The only issue I had with this liner was the tip, I found the tip to dry up a little with increased use. I'm not sure why but the formula can't seem to reach the tip quickly, the tip also started to bend a little, I'm concerned that it might fluff up. I guess I just need to be more gentle!
- I cannot stop talking about the formula, it is amazing, I hope Rimmel will use this formula for all their liquid liners!!
|Blue Rimmel Precise liner with purple shadow along lower lashline|
|Rimmel Precise Liner with Colourist Mascara|
|7 hours later, mascara smudges noticed|