Friday, October 21, 2016

Bobbi Brown Wine & Chocolate Showcase @ J&M, Sydney


I have been extremely lucky to have attended Bobbi Brown's Wine and Chocolate Showcase, this gave me the opportunity to play around with some of Bobbi's newest products - let me tell you they are absolutely GORGEOUS.

My first encounter with Bobbi Brown was many years ago, I just started to wear makeup and decided to start collecting some high end products, after graduating from my bachelors, we went overseas and where else to shop than Hong Kong? I went a bit crazy thanks to the spectacular conversion rate.

I told the sales consultant that I was after a high end brand that is affordable and of quality, she recommended Bobbi Brown.

That moment sprouted my long term relationship with Bobbi Brown products and I haven't looked back since.

Ok I'll stop talking and let you guys go through some of the beautiful releases below, and in case you are wondering, we were fed wine chocolates at the event!































Anything in particular takes your fancy? I am blown away by the lipstick set above - a beauty lover's dream! However, I am forever a shimmer brick fan and will keep wearing it until I'm 100 because no one will take the shimmer out of my life.



*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Bobbi Brown.

3 comments:

  1. I love Bobbi Brown Corrector and Skin Serum Corrector for under my eyes. The lipsticks look gorgeous. What a fabulous event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I legit am loving everything! Probs the wine eye palette I'm keennest on. Love Bobbi Brown touch up sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I have a never-ending love for Bobbi Brown myself! I love the latest Cinderella Wand, the new highlighting powders, and the pot rouges! Also love their mascaras and gel liner!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts