My obsession for fool proof, quick and efficient eyeshadow sticks just keeps growing. Every time I travel or require to bring makeup to touch up after work, it's ALWAYS stick makeup. I was lucky to have met the co-founders of NudeStix, lovely Ally and Taylor. They introduced us to different uses for NudeStix and how the products are vegan and cruelty free.
Today we will have a look at NudeStix Northern Lights Mini Holiday Kit.
ABOUT NUDESTIX MAGNETIC LUMINOUS EYE COLOUR
- Long wearing eyeshadow pencils that highlights, provides intense luminous colour, precise lining and primes lids.
- Waterproof, neutral eyeshadows
- Can be used to highlight facepoints such as cheekbones, tear ducts and brow arch.
- Ideal for oily lids
- Soft and supergliding, easy to blend and comfortable to wear
- Free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Vegan and Hypoallergenic
- Gluten-free and fragrance free
- Certified USDA Organic
- Not tested on Animals
Price: $35 (from Sephora Australia)
|Top: Lilith; Middle: Angel; Bottom Gilt|
- This kit contains 3 eyeshadow minis - Lilith (Champagne), Angel (Rose Gold), Gilt (Golden), a metal container with a mirror and a pencil sharpener.
- I love ALL three shades, Lilith is incredible to wear alone, as a base or to highlight. I usually use Angel and Gilt alone on my lids.
- The pencils are extremely smooth, easy to blend and use. The pigmentation is intense, the swatches above are one line swatches only.
- The wear time is approximately 8 hours, I wore this for 12 hours and noticed creasing to Lilith.
- This kit is perfect for travel! I love that the container comes with an in built mirror and includes a little sharpener, it's so handy and efficient!!
|Lilith all over the lids with a touch of Gilt around the crease|
I have a couple of holidays in mind for 2017, and I can't wait to bring some Nudestix with me! Have you tried these little gems? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
*The products featured in this post were provided for editorial purposes, all opinions are my own.