Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex Review
A part from pores and uneven skin tone, my other major concern is my under eye area. I experience an excessive amount of puffiness which comes easily under stress, too much screen time or a lack of sleep. My under eye condition is pretty horrendous at the moment given I have had the same flu bug repeatedly over the past few weeks.
Finding a suitable eye cream is difficult, I have been quite impressed by the Dermalogica skincare products I have tried so far and was excited to test the their eye cream.
ABOUT DERMALOGICA AGE REVERSAL EYE COMPLEX
- Treatment for delicate eye area
- Retinol and tissue regenerating peptides with Vitamin C to help strengthen skin and fight against fine lines and signs of aging
- UGL complex helps retexturise
- Oat Proteins and Fraxinus Extract assists with firming
- Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours
- Great for sensitive skin and dry skin
- The product comes in an easy to use squeeze tube, I was able to dispense the perfect amount, it's also more hygienic.
- The cream is slightly yellow in colour and appears more oily than it actually is - somewhere between a gel and a cream. The amount I squeezed out in the photo is more than enough for both eyes. The texture is creamy and glides on skin.
- Once applied the cream is quickly absorbed and will not roll off your face (this seems to be a reoccurring issue with a lot of skincare I have used, so every time I find something that doesn't roll off my face, I take note!)
- My under eye area remained moist and supple for the entire day, this is something that I don't often experience with my other eye creams. The puffiness under my eyes remains, this is hereditary, I have consulted many skincare specialists who advised that under eye sagginess is almost impossible to rid with products.
- I am extremely lucky that I currently don't have any lines around my eye area and I can't determine whether this product is effective in fighting against fine lines. So... I gave the eye cream to partner with many lines, crows feet sprouting and existing around his eye area. After a few weeks of use, the fine line under eyes seemed to appear finer than usual, the crows feet will take some time. I am mindful of the price, it's not cheap! but the quality is definitely there.