Thursday, May 25, 2017

KLASSE14 Volare - Timeless Rosegold Watch


I don't often wear watches to look at the time, it's mostly worn as a fashion statement, the fact that it was able to tell me the time was a bonus. I have grown to love accessories more and more in the past year, from sunglasses to watches. Instagram is evolving my sense of style.

Today I present to you KLASSE14, a brand that bridges between fashion forward design and world class engineering. KLASSE14 is about expressing your own individual uniqueness.

Like 85% of the population (pulled that number out of the thin air), I am in love with everything rose-gold, so KLASSE14's Rose Gold Brown Leather watch (from their Volare Classic range) was the perfect addition to my collection of accessories.



ABOUT KLASSE14 VOLARE ROSE GOLD BROWN LEATHER 36MM

Movement: Iyota Japanese quartz analog movement, 3 hands
Dial: Conic shape, sunray brushed dial with applied index
Case: 36mm, 5ATM/ 50 Meters water resistance, custom stainless steel case with mineral crystal, customized snap case back
Band: 17mm leather band to top grade leather with genuine suede (The straps are removable)
Water Resistance: 5ATM/ 50 Meters water resistance
Warranty: 24 months
Designer: Mario Nobile
Other: In case you are wondering, there is a glass covering so no dust will go into the intricate parts of your watch!

Price: $288




I am so happy to be able to add this gorgeous watch into my collection, it goes with pretty much anything in my opinion! I personally feel that this is a reasonably affordable watch when you compare the prices to all the other watches in the watch-land. However, I am mindful that $288 is not a small amount.

If you are looking for a precious and timeless piece to add to your collection and you enjoy the unique style from KLASSE14, I have a discount code for you below!

Use "LILYNOTLOUISE" for 12% off

See more from KLASSE14 here.


This product was provided for editorial purposes.

1 comment:

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts