Oh my goodness where did the year go? I can't believe we are only weeks away from Christmas, this year has been absolutely CRAZY and cannot wait to have a week off to relax, catch up on Instagram and blogging.
I have been using the Elucent Anti-Ageng Skincare range for approximately a month and wanted to share my first impression with you guys. I have used a lot of Elucent's Whitening skincare range in the past and I much prefer the Anti-Ageing range, keep reading to find out why.
Elucent Anti Ageing Gentle Cleanser with 2% AHAS
- Contains Vitamin B3 and E to gently exfoliate and revitalise the skin
- Gentle facial cleanser that will not cause dryness
- Designed for youthful looking skin
- $29.99 from Chemist Warehouse
- The cleanser in Elucent's whitening range had tiny granules whilst the anti ageing cleanser is a pure gel cleanser.
- The gel cleanser lathers up into a foam quite nicely and quickly.
- I used this all over my face after removing my makeup or as a second cleanse, I did however, avoided using it on or around the eye area.
- Following the cleanse my skin did not feel dry, however I would still spritz my face with an alcohol free toner.
- The cleanser comes in a convenient pump bottle allowing the product to be dispensed easily. I prefer pump bottles to squeeze tubes when it comes to gel cleansers.
- Scent wise, a light floral aroma that is not overpowering.
Elucent Anti Ageing Day Moisturiser SPF 50+
- Triple action moisturiser that will visibly reduce wrinkles with 4% AHAs
- Maintain skin hydration and improving texture and tone with Vitamin B3 and E
- Broad Spectrum SPF50+
- $49.99 from Chemist Warehouse
- Whenever I see SPF 50+ written on a day cream I become a little hesitant, I often find day creams with high SPF to be slightly more oily than day creams with lower SPF content. To my surprise this particular day cream applied and blended like a dream.
- It was not oily nor drying, I also did not notice any white cast once blended. It also sat nicely under my foundation. I think this is my favourite product out of the trio.
- This day cream comes in a pump bottle and it's easy to dispense.
Elucent Anti Ageing Night Moisturiser with 8% AHAs
- Skin refining with 8% AHAs combined with Vitamin B3, C and E to reduce signs of ageing and improve skin tone whilst firming the skin.
- A luxurious night time moisturiser to replenish the skin.
- Apply to face and neck
- $49.99 from Chemist Warehouse
- This is quite a rich night cream that may take a bit longer to absorb into your skin. Prior to trialling the Elucent range, I have been using an oil so it took a bit of getting use to.
- My biggest tip and recommendation is to use the night cream in small doses and gradually increase as required. Oh and read the ingredient list to ensure nothing you are using will react to AHAs. My forehead possess small amounts of fine lines so it's an area I concentrate on.
- Following application, I noticed a very minor tingling sensation, my skin is normally sensitive however I didn't really react to this night cream which is a good sign! I feel that this night cream works quite well on my forehead, plumps the area and hydrates it well.
- Once applied and absorbed, the cream did not roll off my face, another plus.
- This night cream comes in a tub which I don't mind.