Pur Cosmetics is a skin perfecting mineral based makeup and skincare brand based in the US. Their products are 100% cruelty free, free of animal testing and environmentally responsible. Pur is free from parabens, gluten, BPA, talc and alcohol free. Their products are designed to be good for your skin. I am new to Pur Cosmetics and this is the first time I have tried their products so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys.
ABOUT PUR 4-in-1 FOUNDATION STICK
- A creamy 4in1 foundation stick that is formulated with Ceretin Complex and skin nourishing Energy Complex to help with concealing.
- The aim is to provide brightening of uneven skin tone, provide supple hydration, reduction in dullness and pores.
- The foundation stick will also protect your skin against environmental stressors such as skin fatigue and signs of ageing.
- Medium to full coverage
- Creates a natural look to suite all skin types.
- Available in 24 shades
- Size: 9.9g
Price: $49.95 from TVSN
- Packaging: I love the octagonal design and twist up stick. It is easy to store in my purse and great for touch ups or on the go.
- Application: I applied the foundation directly from the stick and drew lines on my face, this is then blended by a dense foundation brush.
- Coverage: As per claim, coverage is medium to full and definitely buildable. I did notice a little bit of clinging to drier patches around my mouth, just make sure you pay a little bit more attention to moisturise the area before you use the foundation stick.
- Texture: The foundation stick is indeed creamy, however when applying there was this strange gritty sensation which I have read in other reviews.
- Shade: I am a NC25 in MAC and Golden Light suits my skin perfectly, you can see the foundation drawn on my face in the first photo below, it blends in so well that you can barely see it. There's a great shade range, a good amount of options for darker skin tones.
- Finish: A beautiful dewy finish and will cover most blemishes, gave me a "my skin but better" feel. It did a great job with lifting dull skin and hiding my pores. Some of the slightly darker blemishes required concealing.
- Wear Time: When I did not powder my face, the foundation sat well for 3 hours, at 4-5 hr mark I noticed a little slip on my nose and between my brows. Those are my oily parts. If you use a good setting powder, the foundation may last longer.
|With Pur 4in1 Foundation stick drawn on my face|
|Pur 4in1 Foundation stick fully blended|
PR Sample Featured