Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Worth the Hype? Ere Perez Review

 




Ere Perez Oat Milk Foundation $50AUD

I have two shades, Honey and Malt.

Honey was a lot lighter than expected, Malt suited my NC25 tone better, I probably can go up to Chai. I now use Honey for under eye concealing which works quite well. I found the colour matching to be slightly difficult because just by looking at the shades online, I'd be a Honey. However when Honey is rubbed in, it's lighter than expected. Malt works well, especially during winter.

I found the texture to be easy to spread either with fingers or brush. It's fairly creamy. I personally prefer to use a brush because - cold hands! Rubbing my cold fingers all over my face is not ideal, I can cope with a small amount but not when it's my full face on a cold morning.  This foundation works like a dream on well prepped skin. The coverage is light to medium and it gives you a perfect dewy appearance. 

If you have dry patches, this may not be the foundation for you as it will cling onto dry patches, unless your skin is really well prepped.

Purchase here 



Carrot Colour Pot $36

I own two colour pots. Healthy and Holy. 

I bought Holy a little while back and it was on a site that marked the product as heavily discounted. So I'm not sure as to how long they had it in stock for. When I received the product, it wasn't creamy as advertised, it was a little bit hard but still useable. A little goes a long way with Holy. I personally didn't find it as flattering as expected on my olive skin tone, I feel this product may be better suited to cool toned skin,

Healthy on the other hand, was purchased from a different site. The product was exactly as advertised and reviewed - beautiful and creamy. Still pigmented like Holy, but a warmer shade which suited my olive skin really well. 

You can use your fingers or a brush. I like to use my fingers to dab it onto my cheeks and a brush to blend it out. 

Absolutely beautiful, you can use it on your lids and lips too.

Purchase here



Moringa All Beauty Creme $45

A beautiful cream that pairs really well with the Oat Milk Foundation and just sits really well under makeup. It's not heavy but its moisturising at the same time. The scent is very subtle. 

No SPF,  a decent cream all round. It worked well for my winter skin. 

If your skin dries and chaps - you may need a heavier duty cream.

Purchase here



Vanilla Highlighter $40

This was purchased after seeing raving reviews. 
Did it live up to the hype? Yes it did. 
Mind you, I personally haven't had the luxury to try many cream based highlighters, without much to compare with, I am really really happy with this highlighter. Its not blinding, its subtle but visible. Looks beautiful on the cheeks bones, creamy and easy to blend. 

I like to use this with my fingers, in a tapping motion. 

Purchase here

Closing Thoughts:

I started purchasing Ere Perez because I was curious and after trying their products I think I want to try more. If you are a beginner, try the Carrot Colour Pot or the Vanilla Highlighter. There are many stockists and seem to be on sale fairly regularly on their main website or on Vital Pharmacies.

I personally love this brand and think it's worth the hype.

1 comment:

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts