Thursday, January 10, 2013

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil Review







Product Information

  • Certified Organic
  • Made from rosa canina seed extracts - nourish and moisturise skin. 
  • 80% essential oils (omega 3,6,9) - to counteract wrinkles, scars, increase suppleness and elasticity.
  • Pro Vitamin A & E for smoother, firmer skin
  • Reduce stretch marks, rosacea and blemishes
  • For All skin types

RRP $24.95 for 23ml




Verdict

The product claims to anti-age, rid scars and brighten. To be honest, it hasn't been visible. Or perhaps I've been using it religiously and it has delayed my onset of fine lines????

Pros
  •  This product is a bit of a miracle worker for those with extra dry skin that soaks up all traces of moisture from moisturisers. I temporarily resorted to using vaseline for my dry skin but it broke me out on occasions. This was perfect. It kept me hydrated for hours and no breakouts.  I use two drops for my whole face during summer/warmer weather; up to 6 drops for winter.
  • Perfect substitute for under foundation/powder moisturiser (doesn't leave odd residue like a few moisturisers I've tried so far.... i.e., Bioderma)
  • Rosa Canina Seed Extract is the only ingredient in the bottle - appreciate!

Cons 

  • Not recommended for oily skin. It will leave your face shiny until the oil has been absorbed.


Repurchase?

Yes, but I want to try Triology and Sukin before settling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts