Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Greenfield Bistro @ Bankstown RSL

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
My mum received a generous altogether $60 voucher from Bankstown RSL (god know how many clubs she's a member of..). We decided to dine at Greenfield Bistro inside the RSL.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

The environment was quite nice.. very much bistro style lol. But i loved the decoration. it felt like we were sitting in a train 30years back.

Right. onto the food!!! :D
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
 
This was my dish.. barramundi, chips, salad and a cheesey sauce $24

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

Half a lobster, the most tender steak (hiding beneath the lobster), vegies, chips and diane sauce $32

 
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

Best Chicken Caesar Salad!!! $13

Altogether we only paid $9 extra for the meal and $8 extra for 2 cups of all-you-can-drink.

I don't go out to the west much but...This place is a winner, GOOD FOOD. 
Definitely be returning 




Greenfield Station Bistro on Urbanspoon
 

4 comments:

  1. Lobster and steak for $32, what a bargain! Not sure how well the two go together though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lobster tasted pretty nice and the steak was amaaaazingg. It's an odd combination but great for our household, my mum is a seafood fanatic and my dad is in love with steaks lol so it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM your making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- I'm Tiffany.. I saw you on ABB and could not resist commenting on this post!

    The pictures of the food is making me hungry and I just had dinner!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts