Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hurricane's Grill and Bar Steakhouse Restaurant

I FINALLY found my way to Hurricane's.

My friend and I ordered:

A small ROCKET & PARMIGIANO SALAD With cherry tomatoes, green olives  and red onion with vinaigrette dressing.

350g RUMP STEAK with Mushroom sauce and Potato + Sour cream (I forgot to take a picture of that...)

And a FULL RACK Pork's Ribs yummmmmmmm. We went during Lunch, the place was pretty full, lucky we booked. Service was good, ambiance was great (we got the veranda seats over looking the harbour). The food was amazing, I wasn't too big on the Rump Steak we ordered medium and it came out a little bit overcooked and not really tender.. not much flavour. The salad was Alright... The hero of the restaurant was the Ribs, HANDS DOWN! It was tender, flavoursome and juicy!

Price was ok. I think my friend and I ended up spending about  $85 altogether, definitely a lot more pricey than most restaurants I've been to.

Would I go back? For the Ribs. Yes!


Hurricane's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts