Sunday, October 5, 2014

Empties: September 2014




Nothing equates to the feeling of tossing used beauty products to make room for MORE!
I've been putting my dollar away for a hopeful splurge at the end of the year.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs
I never thought this day would come. I finished the first perfume I purchased, this baby lasted for 5 strong years.

Dove Body Wash
Just another body wash - nothing special.

Sukin Rosehip Oil
This rosehip oil is quite effective, however, I can't stand the scent. It smells like old cooking oil. I wish tried out a tester before I bought 2 bottles... Ah well, one down, one to go. My personal recommendation is A'kin rosehip oil.

Revlon Age Defying Concealer - Discontinued
Another product I've been using for dragon years. I loved this little pot of creamy concealer, the consistency was perfect. The product itself was quite hydrating.


I've been trying hard to reduce my sample stash - some honorable mentions...

Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream - Hands down, the best BB cream I've tried so far. Super light weight, great coverage, long lasting and hydrating.

I'd recommend you to give Rimmel BB Cream  a miss. It smelt like chemicals and it would some how congregate around dry patches after a long day of wear.


 I've had Bonne Bell's eyeshadow palette and Stila brush (from Stila's smudge pot) since I was in high school, time to meet the bin!


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Awesome post, I love seeing what products people use up! I also don't recommend the Rimmel BB cream, not a fan at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good effort using up a perfume! I always get half way through a bottle, get bored, buy another one and the cycle starts all over again :P

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love using up products that I've owned for yonks, especially perfumes!! I haven't tried the Natio BB, will have to pop instore and check it out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to use up perfume haha feels so sad! Daisy is an amazing scent, I love it. I'm currently using Sukin Purely Ageless Botanical Hydration Booster (no rose hip oil in it) and am really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh good on you for finishing a perfume! I don't think I ever have. LOL.

    I still remember Bonne Bell! Ahhh back in the day...ahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This perfume lasted a lot of years haha \( *´•ω•`*)/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember using Bonne Bell in high school. I love Marc Jacobs daisy line of perfumes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Daisy perfume, I've had it for a while now and it still going strong

    ReplyDelete
  9. amagad are you throwing away the MJ daisy bottle? im not a huge perfume person cause i get nauseous really fast from scents so there are only a few perfumes that i can wear. i tried this at the counter and it made me dizzy! i was super disappointed cause i really wanted to get one as a room decor (lol wrong reason for buying perfume)

    btw sephora has a miniature version of daisy thought you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts