Thursday, August 4, 2016

EVENT: Shu Uemura Grand Opening at Queen Victoria Building


Shu Uemura recently opened their first Boutique in Sydney, this is such an exciting milestone for the brand. I was lucky to be able to celebrate the grand opening at their spanking new boutique. I am a sucker for Japanese beauty products, when I went to Japan I purchased more than I can chew. During University I could never afford Shu Uemura, luckily, my close friend returned from her travels and gifted me the infamous Shu Uemura eye lash curler. That's where my relationship began with this amazing brand.

Shu Uemura's Boutique is located on the Lower Ground of Queen Victoria Building. It's a bit further down from Doughnut Time's stall, you can't miss it.



Let's take a moment to admire the gorgeous colourful lashes on shu bear in the photo above. They are so fluffy!!!!!

If you are not aware already, Wengie (Youtuber) is more or less the face of Shu Uemura Australia. I started watching Wengie's channel earlier this year and she is adorable! It's not a grand opening if there's no ribbon cutting, right?



Following the ribbon cut, we headed into the store to have a look at their wide range of skincare and makeup, you can see more photos of the beauty products below!

 









To fuel my undying passion for food. Above I have included some photos of the catering from the event. Healthy and delicious sushi alongside some pretty naughty doughnuts from Doughnut Time!!!

 

Closing off this post with a photo of myself with the beautiful Wengie! This is the second time I have met her and she actually remembered me from Benefit's Launch! Tickled pink ^_^

Find out more about Shu Uemura here.

You can also purchase Shu Uemura from Sephora Australia here.

*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Shu Uemura.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry I couldn't make it - it looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived in Sydney sometimes, all the fun events!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts