Saturday, September 2, 2017

Emma Hardie Day Time Skincare Routine and Review


My schedule has been a bit crazy lately, I usually get up for work at 6am, but due to recent interstate travels and 7:30am flights, I have been pushing myself to get up at 5:30am. I have three trips in 3 weeks (the 3rd trip is for leisure YAY!) and will be absolutely exhausted by the end of week 3. Despite my hectic routine, my day time skincare hasn't changed.

For the past month I have been using Emma Hardie's skincare every single morning. I have previously reviewed Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, which I have absolutely loved, I have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to trial more from this luxurious brand, straight from the UK but you can find Emma Hardie at TVSN!

 EMMA HARDIE PLUMP AND GLOW HYDRATING FACIAL MIST


This is a moisture packed facial mist to add plumpness and luminosity, containing Aloe Vera, Velvet Flower for softening, Wild Watermint to help tone and Hyaluronic Acid to help with hydration. The Mist provides a matte finish and contains invisible colour correction to assist with redness.

I have been using this product as a second step after cleansing each morning. A few spritz all over the face provides instant hydration - and I mean instant!!! The provide requires a shake prior to application, the nozzle dispense an ultra-fine mist covering good surface area with each spray. The mist is scented with a pleasant floral note.

I would spray this all over my face and neck each morning and this is by far one of my favourite mists because it actually makes my skin feel hydrated and non-sticky. I am going through the tube fairly quickly and that is always a good sign. 



EMMA HARDIE MIDAS TOUCH FACE SERUM

The ultimate anti-ageing serum with collagen boosting and skin firming properties. I have been using this serum mainly during the day, a small pump for each part of my face. This serum is hydrating and non-oily, you can use this as a one step serum-moisturiser for oily skin.

I noticed a slight pearlescent tinge to the serum and it just provides me with the most beautiful natural and healthy glow! The texture is light weight, spreads easily and fast absorbing. I love how hygienic the applicator is, it's so unique!

Doesn't matter what time I get up in the morning, my skin always look plump and feels soft after application. Again, I am going through the first tube fairly quickly due to daily use, but luckily, the pack comes with 2 serums and I never want them to finish!


 EMMA HARDIE AMAZING FACE PROTECT AND PRIME SPF30

A light weight, non-greasy skin protecting and priming cream with SPF30 providing 8 hours of hydration and protects against UVA/UVB rays. This product protects the skin from premature ageing, sun damage and environmental exposure. The formula contains a unique light diffusing formulation to prime the skin even out complexion and blur appearance of fine lines and pores.

I had no idea that this product contained blur and light diffusing properties, but it makes sense that after I have used the 3 step skincare I honestly feel like I can walk out of the house without makeup or foundation (on a good skin day though!). Now I know why!

The formula is creamy, the texture is thicker than the serum with a slightly yellow tinge. I believe due to the SPF 30 you will need to massage and pat the product into your skin so it does not leave any white residue. As claimed, it provides all day hydration. Foundation sits on top of the day cream perfectly! One pump will cover your entire face and some for your neck too. I have read some negative reviews on this product in regards to product texture/consistency, that it was clumpy/watery... I just want to clarify that the consistency of my cream was absolutely fine as you can see below and from my video. I personally feel that it has more to do with how long stockists are stocking the products for and how they are stocking the product... as my experience with the cream has been nothing but positive.



VIDEO DEMO



Emma Hardie, you have done it again. I fell in love with Emma Hardie's cleansing balm and now I have fallen in love with the entire three step skincare! I am extremely happy with the products from packaging to scent to product quality. I usually include at least a few different points explaining aspects of the product(s) I dislike, however I am just so pleased with all three products and can't pick out any particular negatives - I was really nit-picking with the slight white residue from the day cream which absorbs and rubs in fairly quickly and easily. The products are hands down beautiful. In Australia, Emma Hardie is available via TVSN. Put this incredible UK brand on your list, it's an under-rated, high quality brand that I am comfortable and confident recommending to my friends and family.

These products were provided for editorial purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts