Sunday, September 3, 2017

Lush Fathers Day Edition 2017


Happy Father's Day!

I can't believe how quickly Father's Day has come around this year, I still remember featuring Lush's father's day products for 2016.

It is almost impossible to purchase presents for my dad, he only asks for 2 things, money and lotto tickets. For the past 8 years I have been purchasing lotto tickets for him every single year and he'd win an odd $5 here and $2 there. I somehow managed to work my magic and convinced my dad to start using skincare. It was difficult to begin with as he wanted no part of this "excessive routine". Eventually he was able to see the drastic changes skincare had made to my mum's face, he was intrigued... well.. more like a closet skincare-curious individual - if that even makes sense. He would verbally decline skincare usage then lather cream all over his face behind closed doors.

It's been quite the breakthrough, 2017 has been a great year and Dad is finally openly using and loving skincare. When I go home every few weeks he would ask for top ups. YESS! I feel like my duty as a daughter is now fulfilled. This year's gifting was super easy. LUSH.


Lush never cease to impress with new additions for each holiday every year!
This year gift dad the perfect Superdad Bathbomb a fabulous fizzy balm that will change your dad's bath time and turn it into a work of art. Contains Olibanum oil to calm any farm and Guaiac Wood and Sandalwood to create a sweet, woody, smokey scent.

If dad likes bubble baths, The Modfather is the way to go, it's a big wheel of Brazilian orange oil  with luxurious fragrant citrus bubbles. Crumbles and bubbles like a dream!


If dad likes to groom or you are just looking to introduce some products into his life. Try Smuggler's Soul's super duo, facial scrub - surely dad will need a scrub to rid all the dead skin around his facial hair or stubbles. And Multipurpose Cream - exactly what every man needs, a cream you can use for your face and... the rest of your body.

If dad is fond of good hair, check out Dirty Styling Cream for sleek, spikey and anything else that tickles his fancy.

The products featured were provided for editorial purposes. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if i could convince my dad to use bath products like this. He does however love his hand creams so maybe that's the step forward for me!

    Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts