Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Fathers Day with Grampians Olive Co Honey and Olives




GRAMPIANS OLIVE GROVE HONEY $10

Treat your dad with some premium honey! Grampian's Olive Grove Honey is cold extracted from hives within their grove and seasonally from the surrounding Grampians. Their honey is on a different level, full flavoured and 100% pure and raw (unpasteurized and unprocessed to preserve the natural vitamins, enzymes etc). Due to the fact that the honey is cold extracted and raw - it means that the honey will naturally crystallise. Their top tip is to place the honey jar in hot/warm water for clear smooth flowing honey.

Another important point to raise is that Olive Grove honey is sustainable and comes from passion and love! My favourite way to use honey at the moment is to drizzle it over toast with peanut butter, strawberries, blueberries and sesame. If your dad have a sweet tooth, this may be the perfect present!


RELATED POST:

HEARTY HEALTH VEGETARIAN RECIPE USING GRAMPIANS OLIVE OIL 
STEP BY STEP MOTHER'S DAY DUMPLINGS WITH GRAMPIANS OLIVE CO



GRAMPIANS VERDALE ORGANIC OLIVES $25

While we were in Europe we were spoiled with delicious Mediterranean treats, top grade cheese and olives. I was not a big fan of olives prior to my travels, but I was converted upon my return. There was one issue, the olives we purchased from Coles and Woolies just did not satisfy our palate. I have actually stopped my parents from buying cheap and sub-par olives too.. because life is too short!!


RELATED POST:
TURN YOUR FATHER'S DAY GOURMET WITH GRAMPIANS OLIVE CO +


Verdale Organic Olives is high quality, fresh and tasty. This is the type of olives I'd feed myself and my family. Mum gave her nod of approval and Dad's been eating them like chips. I personally think the best way to eat these olives is straight from jar or anti-pasti style.


If you are interested in Grampian Olive Grove Honey or Olives, shop here


*kindly gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts